At Skyers Child Development Center we care for your children as if they are our own.
Skyers Child Development Center began as an in home center ran by Janette Skyers. As a mother herself, it made it easier for her to relate to the desire of parents for their children to be well taken care of while they are at work. From the first day of operation, her love for her own children has spread to the children of her daycare. Eventually, rapid growth in enrollment lead Janette to go back to school to study what it takes to be a child care director and open her own facility. Skyers Child Development Center offers child care for infants and children up to age 12. Whether you need us to watch your child during the day, while you’re at work, or you need us to take care of him or her after school, you can trust our friendly and professional staff. We prepare your children for academic, social, and emotional success for the years to come. Your child will learn through play in various fun ways, such as, through games, dance, art, etc. For more information on the programs we offer, click the button below.
At Skyers Child Development Center, we pride ourselves on having a warm, friendly, energetic, sensitive, and charismatic staff, trained and required to have their NC Early Childhood Credentials. The goals of our staff are to nurture and teach, provide a healthy and safe environment for our students, and maintain professionalism at all times.
Nurture and Teach
- Supervise and use positive guideline to instruct children
- Care for physical and emotional needs of each child
- Plan and implement the curriculum
- Observe and document developmental growth (skills and actions) of children
- Communicate with parents regularly on child development, needs, concerns, etc.
Provide Healthy and Safe Environment
- Clean and organize class room
- Make sure outdoor area is safe before play
- Follow licensing guidelines
- Participate in on-going training, meetings, and professional development
- Commit to learning and achieving the goals of Skyers CDC
- Adhere to the policies of Skyers Child Development Center
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours of operation? We are open from Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm.
What age children do you accept? Skyers CDC accepts children from ages 3 months to 12 years old.
What are the steps necessary to enroll my child? Give us a call at 704-395-3481 and schedule a tour and policy meeting with our Director Janette Skyers.
7023 Beatties Ford Rd. Charlotte, NC 28269
M – F 7am – 6pm Sat & Sun Closed